AEM Water/Methanol Flow Gauge
DISCLAIMER FROM AEM
Important Safety Notice Regarding Methanol
AEM strongly recommends that users never exceed a 50% methanol concentration when using any AEM Water Methanol system or component.
All AEM Water/Methanol injection systems and components (pump, lines, fittings, filter, flow sensor, tank, and nozzles) are 100% chemically compatible with methanol. However, for safety reasons we strongly recommend that users never use more than a 50% methanol concentration in our systems.
Methanol is a toxic and highly flammable chemical. 100% Methanol ignites easily and burns vigorously with an almost undetectable flame. Methanol can be absorbed through the skin and even small amounts can cause blindness or even death. Using this fluid at high pressures, without dilution, in an under-hood environment with nylon lines and push-to-connect fittings is very unsafe. The performance advantages of using greater than 50% methanol concentrations are small, if they exist at all. However, the safety issues are very real and far outweigh any perceived benefit of running high concentrations of methanol.
Improper installation and/or adjustment of this product can result in major engine/vehicle damage. For technical assistance visit our dealer locator to find a professional installer/tuner near you.
Note: AEM holds no responsibility for any engine damage or personal injury that results from the misuse of this product, including but not limited to injury or death caused by the mishandling of methanol.
- 0-500cc WMI Flow Gauge PN 30-5141
- 0-1,000cc WMI Flow Gauge PN 30-5142
- 320-degree viewing resolution
- Electronic stepper motor needle
- Ideal for carbureted or EFI vehicles
- Adjustable backlighting via a dial on the back of the gauge
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels and white and black faceplates
- WMI Flow gauge includes precision flow sensor - everything you need to install it!
- Easy-to-install harness
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- Standard 52mm (2-1/16”) gauge housing